[Freeswitch-users] mod_limit

Brian Snipes bsnipes at snipes.org
Tue Mar 18 11:15:55 PDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-03-18 at 10:14 -0500, Brian West wrote:
> You can also wedge in the info app and it will dump all the vars that
> you can regexp on.
>
> /b

I did that at first but wasn't sure how much of the text to take off the
variables I received back.  For instance, here is some of the output of
info:

Caller-Destination-Number: [limit_exceeded]
Caller-Unique-ID: [ec888388-f447-11dc-818f-d3fbcfc70174]
Caller-Source: [mod_sofia]
Caller-Context: [default]
Caller-RDNIS: [317]
variable_sip_authorized: [true]
variable_sip_mailbox: [305]
variable_sip_auth_username: [305]

I assumed at first that in the conditions I had to check for
'Caller-RDNIS' or 'variable_*'.  When that didn't work I found a Wiki
page that listed several variables, one being 'rdnis' ( note the
lowercase ), and that seemed to work for me.  This brings up 2 other
questions.

Is the field checking case insensitive?

In the checks do you always just remove anything before and including
the first hypen to get the var name?

Brian