[Freeswitch-users] hi there

Brian West brian.west at mac.com
Mon Mar 10 07:46:03 PDT 2008

You want to send calls to port 5080.  Thats the bottom line since you
have phones registering you want to keep that.

sip_profiles/default.xml (for phones to register with NOT gateways to
send calls to, runs on port 5060)
sip_profiles/outbound.xml (all in/out interaction with registered
gateways and anonymous inbound sip, runs on 5080)

outbound.xml is setup to hit the public context (dialplan/public.xml)

Their are examples in there on how to route a did.

/b
PS: The Default config are NOT ment to be the only way to configure
and run your system.  Its a general config setup to demo how to setup
FreeSWITCH.