[Freeswitch-users] Application needed

Anthony Minessale anthmct at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 8 13:46:25 PST 2008

Find me monday on IRC.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm
MSN:anthony_minessale at hotmail.com
GTALK/JABBER/PAYPAL:anthony.minessale at gmail.com
IRC: irc.freenode.net #freeswitch

FreeSWITCH Developer Conference
sip:888 at conference.freeswitch.org
googletalk:conf+888 at conference.freeswitch.org
pstn:213-799-1400

----- Original Message ----
From: David Knell <dave at 3c.co.uk>
To: freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org
Sent: Saturday, March 8, 2008 2:22:49 PM
Subject: [Freeswitch-users] Application needed

Hi -

I'm after a FreeSWITCH app which will do the following:

1.  Call comes in.
2.  Outbound call is originated to the same number via a gateway
3.  If we don't get ringback (a SIP 183) from the outbound leg within a
timeout,
return a 480 to the original inbound caller
4.  Having got a 183 from the outbound leg, start tone detection to
detect ringtone
(425Hz single tone in this case, but it'd be good to be able to detect
dual tones as
well)
5.  If we hear ringtone within a timeout period, then send a 183 to the
original caller
and bridge the calls together; the calls then proceed as normal
6.  If we don't, then return a 480 to the original caller and dump the
outbound call.

If, at any time, the outbound call is answered, it needs to be
immediately bridged to
the inbound one.

I'm able to offer a reasonably substantial bribe for this - if you'd
like to have a go
at claiming it, please let me know how large a bribe you'd need, how
long it'll take
you and don't start until it's agreed..!

Cheers --

Dave

--
David Knell, Director, 3C Limited
T: 020 8114 8901  F: 020 3002 7257  M: 001 415 630 3031