[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch in vmware

John Skopis (Lists) jlists at skopis.com
Wed Mar 5 20:37:57 PST 2008

Hi Luigi,

Cavalera Claudio Luigi wrote:
> [...]
[snip]

Actually, I have been wanting to figure this out for some time now. You
can use clock=pit to keep the timer stable in a VM. However, the problem
still exists.

MikeJ helped to figured out that the culprit is actually the vmware
bridge. Change the network type to NAT and it will "just work". Mike
says that if the soft phone was not on the same box as the host system
that it would work a little better. I will test with a native linux
bridge and xen in a few days. =]

-John