[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch in vmware

Anthony Minessale anthmct at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 4 11:06:51 PST 2008

can you test this for me?

first "make current" to update and rebuild the code.

then test it again,

if it still is happening,

edit src/include/switch_private.h

look at the top for

/* Define if you have clock_gettime() */
#define HAVE_CLOCK_GETTIME 1

/* Define if you have clock_nanosleep() */
#define HAVE_CLOCK_NANOSLEEP 1

and comment them

/* Define if you have clock_gettime() */
//#define HAVE_CLOCK_GETTIME 1

/* Define if you have clock_nanosleep() */
//#define HAVE_CLOCK_NANOSLEEP 1

then close it and from the main src dir execute
"make current" again

once it's done retest

if the problem persists, edit the file again
and restore it by removing the comments
and add this extra line anywhere at the top

#define SWITCH_USE_CLOCK_FUNCS 1

and again "make sure" and retest

please report the results and we can see if there is something
we can do.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/