[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch in vmware

Cavalera Claudio Luigi Claudio.Cavalera at italtel.it
Tue Mar 4 08:28:06 PST 2008

I've solved the timing issues in fs vmware, I mean that those error
messages are now history.
However the problem with moh dialing 9999 still remains. I've tried from
my pc and another one. Music is "choppy".
I've also tried a 1000 to 1001 sip call using zoiper and it sounds
crystal clear. Strange.
Is there any default iax user in the system?
Best Regards,
Claudio