[Freeswitch-users] polyphase lowpass filter

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Jun 30 10:44:42 PDT 2008

Looks like you have this options:

/* freq in Hz to apply lowpass. Default = 0 = lame chooses.  -1 =
disabled */
int CDECL lame_set_lowpassfreq(lame_global_flags *, int);

Looks like what you want to do.   There are a few places in the code
already we do a set of lame_set_* calls you might have to wedge that
one in there can you test that and let me know how it works?  might be
something we need to add to the module.

/b