[Freeswitch-users] [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Can't register with Linksys SPA 3000

Henk Oegema pabx_freeswitch at telenet.be
Sun Jun 29 15:11:50 PDT 2008

On Sunday 29 June 2008 21:21:08 Brian West wrote:
> I ran into this once before and I had to do a factory reset on the SPA
> to make it work correctly.  Have you tried that? Everything looks fine
> in this output otherwise.

Thanks everybody for taking time to help me.

I finally found the solution to my problem.  :-)

I was logged into the Linksys in admin mode (basic)
In basic mode I could change the proxy address, but the outbound proxy address
was not visable, and was still on the old address.

When I changed to advanced mode, I could see the outbound proxy address.
So after changing that, I could register at once.