[Freeswitch-users] Exchange 2007 UM - DTMF problem

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sat Jun 28 21:25:59 PDT 2008

So if you can tell me where this is wrong as per 2833 and the
clarification via 4733 ?

rfc4733 obsoletes  rfc2833 and says this:
    The special duration value of zero is reserved to indicate that the
    event lasts "forever", i.e., is a state and is considered to be
    effective until updated.  A sender MUST NOT transmit a zero duration
    for events other than those defined as states.  The receiver SHOULD
    ignore an event report with zero duration if the event is not a
    state.
/b
PS: http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc4733.txt