[Freeswitch-users] YAML support as an alternative of XML for configuration

Arthur pylinuxian at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 10:55:02 PDT 2008

> Have you checked out http://wiki.freeswitch.org ?

I did, & I m not criticizing, I m just pointing out that there is a huge
emptiness in the Internet when you type freeswitch in any search engine,
this means we the ones who are using FS need to stop writing FS & write the
complete FreeSWITCH expression so that search engines can find it :) &
secondly start writing tutorials, Howtos,  getting started, making
interviews with the press, uploading conferences & discussions to youtube
... fill the emptiness.

--
"He who asks a question may be a fool for a few minutes. He who does not ask
may be a fool forever"