[Freeswitch-users] Compile and install mod_cdr

Aadilkhan Maniyar amaniyar at velankani.com
Fri Jun 27 02:23:49 PDT 2008

Hi Rodrigo,

I gave mod_cdr a shot today and I am facing the same problem as
mentioned in your post below.
Were you able to solve the problem?
If yes, can you please share the solution. It would be of much help.

Thanks & Regards,
Aadil

Rodrigo P. Telles wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I'm trying to compile and install mod_cdr following the wiki page
> http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_cdr but it seems obsolete and broken.
> BTW I try do add "event_handlers/mod_cdr" on modules.conf and it
> builds fine. But when I try to run freeswitch it complains with:
>
> 2008-05-09 11:35:03 [CRIT] switch_loadable_module.c:727
> switch_loadable_module_load_file() Error Loading module
> /usr/local/freeswitch/mod/mod_cdr.so
> **/usr/local/freeswitch/mod/mod_cdr.so: undefined symbol:
> _ZN12CDRContainer7add_cdrEP19switch_core_session**
>
> Does some one here build mod_cdr sucessfully? If so, please share the
> steps with us.
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Rodrigo Telles

*Velankani Software Pvt. Ltd*.

**43, Electronics City, Phase -- II,
Hosur Road, Bangalore -- 560 100. India.
T: +91 80 4037 5757
M: +91 9886798572
E-mail: amaniyar at velankani.com <mailto:mkumar at velankani.com>

"*Every Customer is a Reference Customer"*