[Freeswitch-users] Recent VAD enhancement?

Faraz R. Khan faraz.khan at emergen.biz
Wed Jun 25 00:34:27 PDT 2008

To add to this we have noticed the same with some Dlink Phones
(DPH-120s). The audio 'cuts out' intermittently with CNG enabled on the
server side, very noticeable in conferences (though they are still
usable). The phone will refuse to send any RTP (no network activity for
0.5seconds). This does not happen with Grandstream, Quintum, Cisco,
Polycom, Linksys phones.

The phone does not do this with asterisk since there is no CNG support
in asterisk.

I dont think your problem is related but just trying to add to the wisdom :)