[Freeswitch-users] iSoftPhone strange behaviour

Ivan C Myrvold ivan at myrvold.org
Tue Jun 24 02:10:01 PDT 2008

I have a softphone, iSoftPhone, I am trying out, but when registered
to FreeSwitch, it behaves strangely. That is probably the softphone's
fault, but I thought I would report it here, so I could provide the
developer of this phone with some more intelligent response.

I have iSoftPhone on the same subnet as FreeSwitch, and it is
registered ok.
I then call from iSoftPhone to another registered phone on the same
subnet, and answers.

The SIP messages are here:
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/4688

The call are up, and I have nromal audio. I see that iSoftPhone is
sending regularly the message
SIP/2.0 486 Busy Here
to FreeSwitch. I have reported this to the developer, but never got
any response back.

After 1 minute, FreeSwitch sends a new
INVITE sip:imyrvold at 192.168.207.101:5060 SIP/2.0
to iSoftPhone, maybe because of the "486 Busy Here" message?

I lose audio now, and I have to hangup the call.

Can anyone comment on the above behaviour?

Ivan