[Freeswitch-users] FS Docs Questions - wiki searching

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Mon Jun 23 10:08:13 PDT 2008

Guys,

After Anton's post to the users list I did a search on "tdm" and "TDM"
on the wiki and got no results, not even page text results.  This is bad
because the second sentence on the OpenZAP wiki page is:

The project implements a TDM abstraction library to provide an interface
to TDM hardware as well as various signaling for T1/E1 interfaces.

Furthermore, I just noticed that when you do a wiki search, whether it
returns results or not, the user is presented with an option to go to
this page:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/index.php?title=FreeSWITCH_Wiki:Searching&act
ion=edit

This page does not exist. :-(

Question #1: is there some sort of indexing process that we need to do
so that page text searches will find stuff like "TDM"?

Question #2: any thoughts on what should be in the
"FreeSWITCH_Wiki:Searching" wiki page?

Thanks,

MC

P.S. I've added a new page for this Wednesday's weekly call:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Wiki_meet_2008_06_25