[Freeswitch-users] FS and TDM

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Mon Jun 23 09:55:33 PDT 2008

Anton,

My apologies for not responding to your first email.  As Brian said, the
OpenZAP project is the piece that lets FS do TDM.  In addition to the
OpenZAP section of the wiki (http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/OpenZAP)
here's some quick info:
TDM cards from Digium, PIKA, and Sangoma have all been tested with FS,
both analog and digital.  Pretty much any zaptel-compatible card will
work.  I personally have been using a tor2 clone.  My sample configs are
on the wiki, as are some others.

What environment are you in and do you already have any TDM hardware?

-MC