[Freeswitch-users] deploying freeswitch

Pete Kay petedao at gmail.com
Sun Jun 22 20:14:10 PDT 2008

Hi,

I am hoping to get some deployment insights from people who have implement
freeswitch on a large-scale.  I have followed the wiki in setting up Xen and
Ultramonkey to load balance two freeswitch.  But since freeswitch is
stateful and two freeswitch can't share info such as fifo, I am wondering if
it is a good idea to do just Hot Standby using Linux-HA instead of load
balancing.   The  problem  with just Hot Standby is that I can't  load
balance traffic to multiple machines,  which  eventually limits the number
of concurrent I can serve.

Could someone gives suggestion as to how to best approach this problem?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best Regards,
Pete