[Freeswitch-users] Outbound socket

Ivan C Myrvold ivan at myrvold.org
Sun Jun 22 05:36:18 PDT 2008

In my dialplan, I have set the following to send incoming calls to an
application I am working on:

<action application="socket" data="192.168.207.242:8084 async full"/>

This is working very nice, and I am receiving events for all incoming
calls, and I am redirecting the calls in my application to some of the
registered phones I have.

But when I am terminating the calls, I do not getting the hangup
events, which I would like to have so I can see when the calls were
hung up.
This is the last message I get:

http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/4671

Do I have to set up an inbound socket to the FreeSwitch server, just
to catch those messages too?

Ivan