[Freeswitch-users] Can I get SIP DID working?

Ivan C Myrvold ivan at myrvold.org
Sat Jun 21 06:47:27 PDT 2008

Yeah, the call arrives nicely now, but the audio is only 1-way.
I have port forwarded all the ports in my router to FreeSwitch, but
still experiences just oneway audio, from FreeSwitch to the DID caller.
Looks like the RTP is not forwarded correctly to FreeSwitch.
Could it be my Linksys router, which is not forwarding RTP ports
correctly, or is there still a piece in FreeSwitch I have missed?

Ivan