[Freeswitch-users] Key System Emulation

Brian Snipes bsnipes at snipes.org
Fri Jun 20 08:32:35 PDT 2008

At least for Snom phones that is possible ( and used daily with FS at my
office ).  In the sample dialplan is a setting for Snom's Park+Orbit button
option.  If you set the same Park+Orbit # on a button on all the phones you
can push the button when in a call, the call is parked and the light on that
phone and all the others with the same setting start blinking.  Any of the
phones can push the blinking button and pick up the call.

Brian