[Freeswitch-users] Mod_XML_RPC on windows

UV uv at talknet.com.au
Thu Jun 19 08:54:10 PDT 2008

Confirmed.

Thanks!

  _____

From: freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org
[mailto:freeswitch-users-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org] On Behalf Of Michael
Jerris
Sent: Thursday, June 19, 2008 11:55 AM
To: freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org
Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] Mod_XML_RPC on windows

There were problems with it in all of the rc's but it should be fine in
1.0.0

Mike

On Jun 18, 2008, at 6:44 PM, UV <uv at yuvalhertzog.com> wrote:

It's quite embarrassing but I read about all the great things mod_xml_rpc
can do, see all the threads about it, even manage to load the module
successfully - but can't get it to work.

We tried several window's builds (from RC4 to most recent one) - but
nothing.

All that happens on port 8080 is the port disconnects by server on the first
byte sent there.

No other response. No great features. No error messages as well. Nothing.

Until now we were convinced it's just our stupidity that didn't allow us to
properly configure the module, but I decided to risk shame and ask around:

Did anyone manage to get that module working on a windows platform (2000,
2003, xp)?

Any ideas what are we doing wrong?