[Freeswitch-users] [Fwd: Openser + FreeSwitch Integration.]

Aadilkhan Maniyar amaniyar at velankani.com
Tue Jun 17 23:11:07 PDT 2008

Thanks for the reply Brian.

So what you mean to say is that I need not configure
mod_spidermonkey_odbc at all in order to store registration data in the
MySQL database?.

If I configure FS with --enable-core-odbc and set the /odbc-dsn/
parameter in one of the sip profile xml, i should be able to store the
registrations in the MySQL database.