[Freeswitch-users] custom ringback behaviour

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Jun 16 02:32:37 PDT 2008

You'll need to collect a sip trace.  I can't reproduce this issue so
if you can do this:

TPORT_LOG=1 ./freeswitch

Then press F8 to turn on full debug log.... Collect that and put it on
pastebin.freeswitch.org (user pastebin/ pass freeswitch)

Then reply with the link to the pastebin so we can see the sip trace.

/b