[Freeswitch-users] Gafachi Setup / Caller ID

Nick Temple nick at intellispire.com
Wed Jun 11 18:18:34 PDT 2008

Hello,

I am attempting to get Gafachi setup on our system.
They are telling me that the caller id is not being sent with the request,
and are thus rejecting the calls.

Is there a short FAQ on how to send the caller id?

in vars.xml, I have:

  <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="outbound_caller_name=My Name"/>
  <X-PRE-PROCESS cmd="set" data="outbound_caller_id=XXXXXXXXXX"/>

call.js:

call = "{ignore_early_media=true,originate_timeout=30}sofia/gateway/
sip.gafachi.com/1XXXXXXXXXX";

sessionx = new Session();
rs = sessionx.originate(session, call,  timeout);

I've also tried setting various forms of {caller_id_name},
{origination_caller_id_name}, {effective_caller_id_name} / number, but with
little success.

I am unsure which of the above to send in this context.

Where in the trace / logs / session variables can I  / should I see the
caller_id being sent?
Is there a setting I'm missing someplace?

I'm sure I've missed something simple.

thanks for your help,

Nick