[Freeswitch-users] Auth for some extensions and not others

Simon Perreault simon.perreault at viagenie.ca
Tue Jun 10 08:32:36 PDT 2008

Hello,

I want to have FreeSWITCH request authentication for INVITES sent to some
extensions and not others. For example, these URIs are public and should not
require authentication:

sip:simon.perreault at viagenie.ca
sip:marc.blanchet at viagenie.ca

These are private and should require authentication:

sip:10 at viagenie.ca
sip:500 at viagenie.ca

I've seen the "auth-calls" param in sofia.conf.xml, but this would require
that I use two Sofia instances (i.e. two IP-port pairs), which is ugly and I
shouldn't have to do this anyway.

Anything I've missed?

Thanks,
Simon

--
Please try Numb, a STUN/TURN server implementation.
Free access at http://numb.viagenie.ca/.