[Freeswitch-users] Openser + FreeSwitch Integration.

Aadilkhan Maniyar amaniyar at velankani.com
Mon Jun 9 05:21:33 PDT 2008

Hi All,

I would like to try and integrate OpenSER and FS. In this setup OpenSER
would be the proxy and the Registrar. The registrations and subscriber
info are stored in MySQL database.
I would like to use FS as a B2BUA, so that it maintains all the dialog
information, different call legs etc. (Something similar to Openser and
Asterisk integration)

Now my queries:
1. How can I proceed to achieve the above?
2. How can I share the MySQL database so that FS can access the
registrations stored by OpenSER.
3. I understand that FS stores its data in SQLite database files. How
can I make FS talk to MySQL database.

Also I have tried integrating mod_spidermonkey_odbc
(http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Mod_spidermonkey_odbc). But still the
registrations are being stored in the SQLite file and not in the MySQL
database.

Any help regarding this would be appreciated.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,
Aadil