[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH in latin america countries

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Sun Jun 8 10:08:04 PDT 2008

I don't have a problem as long as control of the channel is handed
over to the project.  Once the group registration is complete we'll
have control of them all anyway.  We have in the past filled out the
group forms but when lilo was hit by a car and passed away our
application was lost.  We just haven't had time to fill it out again.
Guess this spotlights the need to do so!  What do you guys think?

/b