[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH in latin america countries

Arnaldo de Moraes Pereira egghunt at gmail.com
Sat Jun 7 23:59:08 PDT 2008

Hello,

For those of you from latin american countries, please join
#freeswitch-la. I have plans to knock down the barriers to adopt
FreeSWITCH in third-world countries, specially Brazil, so this channel
is one of the steps to achieve that. Brazilian portuguese and spanish
are also welcomed languages.

One of the biggest barriers to use FreeSWITCH as a TDM/SIP gateway, is
to have MFC/R2 support, which is being written by Steve Underwood in a
generic manner. I'll be focusing on the endpoint for the existing
unicall implementation, which we hopefully will merge when Steve has
finished his unicall work. So, anyone will be able to use MFC/R2 with
a Sangoma and probably other cards.

Take care.

--
Arnaldo M Pereira