[Freeswitch-users] inconsistent Event XML (Event PLAINworkingfine)

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Thu Jun 5 06:54:10 PDT 2008

I asked if you enter noevents before you hangup.  Is the part you are saying
i understood?
The instant you type noevents you are turning off the event queue for that
socket.
That's why I am trying to clarify so we are on the same page.  1 nanosecond
after FS gets that command you will never get another event unless you turn
it back on.