[Freeswitch-users] g729

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Thu Jun 5 06:32:11 PDT 2008

Hello,

I am not sure about the software G729 encoder support, but is there
something that we can work with OpenZAP + TC400 (G729, G723.1)
encoder/decoder card that Digium makes ?

Even I had similar issues earlier thats why I m stuck with Asterisk and
not able to move completely to FreeSwitch.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions,