[Freeswitch-users] FS installed, but no external calls

Brian B freeswitch at brian-burt.com
Wed Jun 4 16:15:13 PDT 2008

Thanks Brian, Klaus, and Peder for your help!

Here's the les2.xml file which is now showing REGED.  (Thanks Peder!  For
any potential Les.net users:  your username is the longer peer name, not
your shorter les username).

I tried to figure out dialplan and what to do or even show there, but can't
make out the documentation on that, and am not sure the best way to see if
it can dial in.  I'll try to put in some clarifying edits on the Wiki when I
get over this hurdle.

Let me know what to do next!

<include>
 <gateway name="did.voip.les.net">
 <param name="username" value="1664329999"/>
 <param name="realm" value="did.voip.les.net"/>
 <param name="password" value="mypwhere"/>
 </gateway>
</include>

What other files/stats should I send?