[Freeswitch-users] FS installed, but no external calls

Klaus Teller klaus.teller at gmx.net
Wed Jun 4 15:30:24 PDT 2008

Hi Brian,

I created a LES profile located at sip_profiles/external/les.xml with following content:

<include>
  <gateway name="did.voip.les.net">
  <param name="username" value="1490236124"/>
  <param name="realm" value="did.voip.les.net"/>
  <param name="password" value="mash.n2rown4"/>
  </gateway>
</include>

My dialing is actually done in a Javascript file in the following way:

session.execute("bridge","sofia/gateway/did.voip.les.net/14156113200");

Since you already have LES working with Asterisk, I guess you know about the settings that you need on the LES side. But you (or somebody else) might still want to know what is works for me.

In the les.net management console I createa a Peer/Trunk.  To do this follow the following steps:

1) Login at les.net
2) On the left menu click on "Peers / Trunk"
3) then click on "create peer"
4) Next click on "Edit" to edit the settings for this trunk.
5) Specify the IP Address and the password of the trunk.

Hope this solves your problem.

Klaus.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------