[Freeswitch-users] LDAP Internal & FreeSwitch

John Skopis (Lists) jlists at skopis.com
Wed Jun 4 05:51:38 PDT 2008

Nicola wrote:
> Hello, I am writing from italy ...
>
> I'm trying to use FreeSwitch with ldap ...
> So far I managed, after many attempts to create LDAP server on the schema.

That schema was meant as an example only. I think the only attrs the
module uses are:

param
paramvalue

variable
variablevalue

Only those attrs need to be in the schema.

> FreeSwitch still leans to the various files.Xml (1000.xml, 1001.xml)
> etc. to manage the internal....
>
> How can I make it clear to freeswitch that must use LDAP as internal SIP?
I set in conf/directory/default.xml:
<domain name="foo">

Since there is no sofia domain configured of that name (there shouldn't
be at least) the default config is gone. Of course you could also just
rm -rf conf/directory ;]

-john