[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch compilation and external libraries

Vieri rentorbuy at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 2 11:34:38 PDT 2008

--- On Mon, 6/2/08, Michael Jerris <mike at jerris.com> wrote:

> From: Michael Jerris <mike at jerris.com>
> Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] freeswitch compilation and external libraries
> To: freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org
> Date: Monday, June 2, 2008, 2:14 PM
> http://www.freeswitch.org/node/56

Thanks. That's clarifying.
My bad luck though is that I've hit the opposite case.
I can't compile mod_spidermonkey distributed with the FS source but I can if I link (statically) to an already-installed system-wide /usr/lib/nspr/libnspr4.a (provided by Gentoo's nspr-4.6.8 package).

(note: I'm installing from source on Gentoo/Linux as root without sandbox)