[Freeswitch-users] Module Load Error

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Thu Jul 31 23:18:10 PDT 2008

You are using a recent fedora that ships with a libcurl with broken
dependencies.  You either need to install a non broken libcurl (I
don't think they have any non broken packages) or configure freeswitch
with the --without-libcurl option to force freeswitch to not use the
system libcurl.

Mike

On Aug 1, 2008, at 1:50, "Shehzad Pankhawala" <shehzad.pankhawala at ecosmob.com