[Freeswitch-users] Complete seperation of VOIP app from FS

Erol Akarsu eakarsu_33 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 14:12:02 PDT 2008

Still searching event_socket module.
If we set up dialplan, all received calls will routed based on dialplan rules.
But at the same time, if there is remote process connected to FS through socket_module,  dialplan or remotes process will have priority to control FS behavior. Can remote process interfere dialplan rules.?

Is it possible to define a dialplan so that one extension will be routed to a remote process and other extension will be routed to different process?

I am thinking to abstract out IVR or any VOIP application from FS box completely and to run application on different host  or process.

Regards

Erol Akarsu