[Freeswitch-users] Simple gateway config

Simon Shaw sshaw at interwise.com
Thu Jul 31 08:43:55 PDT 2008

Both FS and the asterisk box I would like to trunk are in the same
private network, I have no reason or ability, (IT guy will take weeks to
open up a port on the firewall) to connect to a Stun server in my test
environment.

1)      Is there a way to disable this?  I tried to disable it by
changing internal.xml as shown below but even after reset it seem to
have no effect.

2)      Is UDP port 3478 the only port I need to open to get this to
work in a real environment?

This is why.

On Jul 31, 2008, at 9:57 AM, Simon Shaw wrote:

> sofia_glue_ext_address_lookup() Stun Failed! stun.freeswitch.org:

> 3478 [Timeout]

Brian West

sip:brian at freeswitch.org