[Freeswitch-users] Win32 distributable

UV uv at talknet.com.au
Mon Jul 28 09:03:01 PDT 2008

The MSI installed without errors but the runtime crashed on start.

This happened in 3 different customer-premise (Greenfield) demonstrations.
In all 3 scenarios, the old RC-6 MSI was downloaded and was working fine.

I didn’t test it myself. Just thought to raise a flag.

As for flite, you’ll need to get the original
http://www.speech.cs.cmu.edu/flite/packed/flite-1.3/flite-1.3-release.tar.gz
downloaded locally, apply flite-1.3.99.msvs.patch on it as described in
http://jira.freeswitch.org/browse/FSBUILD-62 and it will compile and work.

Hopefully, soon this will be available from /downloads/libs shortly.

  _____