[Freeswitch-users] Where do the trixswitch devs meet?

John Skopis (Lists) jlists at skopis.com
Thu Jul 24 20:32:52 PDT 2008

Mike Fedyk wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm taking a look at the installation of freeswitch in the trixswitch
> project and see a few things I'd like to help with, but I don't see any
> SRPMs, or even posts from the developers on their forums.
>
> Anything to point me in the right direction would be great.

fbsd-64# find . -name "*.spec"
./libs/apr/apr.spec
./libs/speex/Speex.spec
./libs/sofia-sip/packages/sofia-sip-1.12.9.spec
./libs/apr-util/apr-util.spec
./libs/voipcodecs/voipcodecs.spec
./libs/curl/packages/Linux/RPM/curl.spec
./libs/curl/packages/Linux/RPM/curl-ssl.spec
./libs/curl/packages/AIX/RPM/curl.spec
./libs/libsndfile/libsndfile.spec
./libs/js/nsprpub/pkg/linux/sun-nspr.spec
./freeswitch.spec

I have never actually used freeswitch packages. I think it would be
great if they would offer daily debug/prod builds.

Also, irc is a great resource.

HTH
-john