[Freeswitch-users] safe_freeswitch (like safe_asterisk): restarting FS automatically?

Birgit Arkesteijn birgit at westhawk.co.uk
Wed Jul 23 02:56:20 PDT 2008

Hi all,

We've got an older version of FreeSWITCH (Trunk 7948) running on a Linux
x86_64 machine. At the moment it's crashing few times a day, making our
services very unreliable.

At the moment we don't have the time to rebuild this version, so I'm
looking for an equivalent of the "safe_asterisk" script. This script
runs Asterisk in a loop, restarting it when it goes down.

I couldn't find any equivalent script, but maybe I using the wrong
keywords in my search.

Does anyone know if such a script is available, and (if so) could you
point out where I can find it?

Thanks, Birgit

--
-- Birgit Arkesteijn, birgit at westhawk.co.uk,
-- Westhawk Ltd, Albion Wharf, 19 Albion Street, Manchester M1 5LN, UK