[Freeswitch-users] ANNOUNCEMENT: Weekly docs conference call, Wednesday UTC 1800/1pm Central

Michael Collins mcollins at fcnetwork.com
Tue Jul 22 12:04:54 PDT 2008

FYI,

We've decided to go back to the originally scheduled time of 1pm
Central.  My apologies to those who cannot attend or who find this time
inconvenient.  We tried to find that one perfect time of day and day of
week and it simply does not exist, so we're going with what works for
the majority of those who handle the wiki documentation.

The agenda for tomorrow is quite thin at the moment so please add some
stuff:

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Wiki_meet_2008_07_23

Also, even if you can't attend the meeting but there's stuff you want to
see documented then please add your question/comment to the page.

Thanks,

Michael