[Freeswitch-users] Current state of 1.0.1

jay binks jaybinks at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 16:12:41 PDT 2008

I realize 1.0.1 is not a scheduled release, and that there is no set release
date..
however Im hanging out for it to release on my production systems ( need
some of the bug fixes )

I realize I COULD just use SVN head, but for a matter of a few days I
decided to wait..
its now been a few weeks :)   ( which is a bit of a pain, but I
understand... and appreciate the reasons )

anyways...  just wanting to get a feel for where things are at with 1.0.1
and see if I should
bite the bullet and just install a SVN copy...   ( but I just don't feel
right about doing that in a production environment )

Thanks anyways.

Jay