[Freeswitch-users] Gafachi Origination

Matt Darnell mattdarnell at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 20:12:47 PDT 2008

If this is the real username and secret for the account you need to
change it right away!

register=>a6409sAHZ7088wSG:j0MGA0MktWZEMpgU at sip.gafachi.com
; NOTE: The line below ([gafachi]) can not be changed, otherwise your Asterisk
;system will reject calls, with a "403 Forbidden", from the Gafachi Network.
[gafachi]
type=friend
username=a6409sAHZ7088wSG
secret=j0MGA0MktWZEMpgU