[Freeswitch-users] gen_mc: create Linksys certificates for SRTP

Patrick freeswitch-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Thu Jul 17 10:07:59 PDT 2008

Hi,

If you would like to test Linksys SRTP against FreeSWITCH then you'll
probably bump into the problem of how to generate the required
certificates as that is pretty much not documented. Apparently Linksys
(Sipura) have an app called gen_mc (generate mini certificate) but they
have not released that. I found a replacement on the Net, also called
gen_mc. Haven't tried it yet and I don't know if the code can be trusted
but maybe it's useful to others.

The site where you can download the replacement gen_mc app:
http://www.megajournal.ru/user/booBot/

Direct link to the file:
http://www.megajournal.ru/journal/users_data/11049/msg_files/24120/gen-mc.c-v0.98.tar.gz.mp3
(after download, remove the mp3, it's just a tar.gz)

Regards,
Patrick