[Freeswitch-users] slow hangup detection using FXO into voicemail application

John Wehle john at feith.com
Tue Jul 15 17:46:21 PDT 2008

If I call into the voicemail application from a VoIP phone and hangup
while the welcome message is playing FreeSWITCH reports the hangup right
away.

If I call into the voicemail application from a A204DX FXO line and hangup
while the welcome message is playing FreeSWITCH doesn't report the hangup
until 33 seconds have elapsed.

I've emailed Sangoma however thought to post it here in case it
rings a bell.

-- John
|   Feith Systems  |   Voice: 1-215-646-8000  |  Email: john at feith.com  |
|    John Wehle    |     Fax: 1-215-540-5495  |                         |