[Freeswitch-users] lumenvox issue

Frederick Jabre ffjabre at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 10:30:23 PDT 2008

 Very well. Even at 30-40% CPU we'll have problem's scaling. Some more
testing reveals that it's probably somewhere between 40-100% for 9 out of 10
of interps BUT interestingly enough the footprint in memory is quite low as
compared to lumenvox, hovering around 3-5% mem usage compared to lumenvox's
25%-30% memory for a single interp. Ouch..!

  Some weird trade-off..? Memory for CPU usage. I hate those. Space/Time
tradeoff crap. Brings back memories from comp lab...

  I'll toss some conditional additional cash at him if he can optimize this
further. ;)

Fred