[Freeswitch-users] lumenvox issue

Frederick Jabre ffjabre at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 09:35:14 PDT 2008

 What kind of hardware you running it on? This has been going to 100% CPU
almost every time it does an interp for me.
Tested on my P4 box and my AMD 4200+ Dual both with 1GB ram. Both with the
same awful results. This can't be right given this thing was designed to run
on an ARM processor.

 I emailed Dave about it as well. Perhaps we need to incent him more ;)

Fred