[Freeswitch-users] Background music in conversation

Anthony Knight tntknight at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 08:01:02 PDT 2008

Ashutosh

I have just been going through parts of the wiki and I saw something
on mod_commands called
uuid_displace
that seems like what you are looking for.

With the mux option you should be able to inject music behind a
conversation.  I've never tried it and don't know any more, but maybe
it's somewhere to start.

Tony