[Freeswitch-users] SIP performance tweaking

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 13:14:44 PDT 2008

can you join irc and let us in the box to examine it.
all of this email back and forth is not going to work.

There is an applet on our homepage to join
or use any irc client to get to irc.freenode.net #freeswitch

if you don't have irc use one of my im addrs in my sig to contact me.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm