[Freeswitch-users] XMLCDR Question: <callflow profile_index="x">

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 12:10:06 PDT 2008

every time a new caller profile is installed into a channel it will stack
another callflow
so each time it returns to the dialplan which is caused mainly by the
transfer app or the originate FSAPI when it does an outbound call then
transfers it to an extension.

On Wed, Jul 9, 2008 at 1:53 PM, Michael Collins <mcollins at fcnetwork.com>
wrote:

>  I am experimenting with XML CDRs and I was curious about this part of the
> record.  It seems that with each transfer to a different extension I'm
> getting a new callflow profile.  That's good – I just want to make sure that
> my understanding of this is correct.
>

> Will a new callflow profile get generated for each successive transfer to a
> different extension?  Also, are there other scenarios that generate a new
> callflow profile?  Lastly, is there a way to force a new callflow profile to
> occur from within the dialplan?  (That last one is just a curiosity,
> although it would help me handle some quirky CDR needs with the IVR that I'm
> working on.)
>

> Thanks!
>

> -MC
>

> P.S. – as per usual, any info provided here will go straight to the wiki!

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/

AIM: anthm