[Freeswitch-users] Woomera module

Manuel A. Rubio bombadil at bosqueviejo.net
Wed Jul 9 10:02:36 PDT 2008

Hi,

El Wednesday 09 July 2008 18:52:39 Anthony Minessale escribió:
> are you looking for woomera to gain access to h323 because we are trying to
> make a mod_opal which would eliminate the need for the woomera layer for
> h323 calls.

yes, i need woomera to talk with h323 gateways, i think in woomera because it
could be distributed in some servers and gain in scalation and stability,
isn't it?

nevermind, i'd like help you too in mod_opal implementation, can i?

Regards!

--
Manuel A. Rubio "Bombadil"
Usuario de GNU/Linux #323628 acorde a http://counter.li.org/